From Autopilot Wiki
- You need to log in to make edits! Make an account/login with the link at the bottom of the page
- How to edit pages in mediawiki - https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Editing_pages
- Basic formatting - https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Formatting
- Every page should exist within at least one category and subcategory, and should define the parameters in the relevant template for each at the top of the page -- these templates are still being made however :p
- New/Changed Content on an Existing Page - use the  link in the right gutter (or bottom of page)
- New Page - Semantic Form (recommended when possible) - Most pages should be created with a Form to add structured semantic links to other pages. If there is no form, see the next section re: how to make the elements necessary for one.
- New Page - Manually - Otherwise, to create a new page when a semantic form isn't relevant, edit the page you would like to link to it, create a link to the page by using double brackets around the [[Page Name]], save the page, and click the link. You'll be prompted to create the page!
New Semantic Elements
Create new semantic elements using Page Forms
Make Everything At Once
- Create Class - An entire data class, including properties, templates, forms, and categories. All in one, but less control at the time of creation
Make Each Part Separately
In order... as needed....
- Create Property - Basic connections between information, eg. define a HasHomepage property that renders as an external URL not as text!
- Create Template - Sets of data for a given category/page type, as well as how to display it.
- Create Form - Form to let users give the values of properties for a given template/category type. Can combine multiple Templates as well as defines the basic logic for the page.
- Create Category - Each form and page should have a category so that the page knows which form to use when editing in the future